Reward Rules

90% of the ONG rewards earned by the node will be distributed between the staked NFTs, with the remaining 10% being used, in the first instance, as a fund for those who choose to burn their NFTs and redeem ONT. When the NFT burning fund is full, the remaining 10% will be used to fund future Ontology events.

ONG rewards are distributed at the end of each consensus round. Tap on the “Claim” button to claim the ONG reward.

Last updated